TP-Link Deco M4 AC1200 Mesh tveir þráðlausir aðgangspunktar og router/beinir
TP-Link Deco M4 AC1200Mbps Wireless 802.11ac, tveir í pakka
Einnig er einfalt að bæta þessum við sem auka aðgangspunkt við öll önnur TP-Link Deco netkerfi sem eru í notkun fyrir.
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 260 square meter. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Nánari upplýsingar á heimasíðu TP-LINK
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 260 square meter. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step
Experience Wi-Fi Like Never Before
Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.